“All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.”
- The dark side of the Milky Way?
- Hints of sunken history off the coast of Galilee.
- Unlocking new worlds, one particle accelerator at a time.
- The ghostly shadow of Saturn’s rings.
- Are your genes under patent?
- Mayan calendar, dated.
- Mayan collapse, documented.
- Doomsday clock outlasts designer.
- Have carbon, will travel.
- When the world is runnin’ down, make the best of what’s still around… and geoengineer.
- And when greenhouse gasses collide, said George Pal to his bride…
- Animal, heal thyself.
- Stressed? Try not to flare up.
- Flying the friendly, hacked skies?
- I’ll take my rice unleaded, s’il vous plait.
- Feeling the vibe, defined.
- Obama and the asteroid lasso.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… ‘Bot Bands.
With thanks to U.U. Dave!
Quote of the Day:
“By denying scientific principles, one may maintain any paradox.”