“Words are potent weapons for all causes, good or bad… “
- Water vapor detected 130 light years from home.
- Europe & Russia join search for life on Mars.
- Is this the boson you had in mind?
- Habitable worlds are closer than we thought (last month).
- There’s life under the sea.
- Make that solar system super-sized, please.
- …In a time when birds had four wings.
- The unbreakable codes of quantum communication.
- A comet, Mercury and Earth walk into a solar system…
- Alaskan aliens.
- A Manly lecture on UFOs.
- A woman’s take on science.
- The revelation of shape-shifting Jesus , revealed.
- De-evolution at work.
- Bottom-feeder, redefined.
- When televisions go bad.
- Giving work the fake finger.
- A glitch in the furniture matrix.
- This week’s evidence of the pending robot uprising… window-wash ‘bots!
With thanks to the incomparable RPJ!
Quote of the Day:
“The end of science is not to prove a theory, but to improve mankind.”
Manly P. Hall