”You never change things by fighting the existing reality…”
- The oldest star.
- The oldest life.
- Antarctica without ice.
- The floods of Mars…. In 3-D.
- The oceans of Europa.
- Human settlement in Sudan may redefine history.
- Do galactic bubbles require interstellar gum?
- 11,300 year-old weather report predicts record warming.
- Is it… safe? Just ask Dr. Szell.
- The buzz of caffeinated honey?
- Lost supernova, found.
- ISO: Higgs, Boson required.
- New life under the ice. Complicating, circulating, new life.
- Planning otherworldly vacations.
- Living in acid.
- Nanomaterial reaches tiny milestone.
- Monitoring brainwaves and meditation… there’s an app for that.
- 1920-‘s-30’s blues gets notable re-release.
- Gladiator’s UFO, loses its U.
- New Star Wars returns to galaxy far, far away…
- This week’s proof of the looming robot uprising… Bard ‘bots.
Quote of the Day:
“…To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
R. Buckminster Fuller