“Time is nature’s way to keep everything from happening all at once.”
- From matter to antimatter.
- The edge of the universe.
- Planetary birth, witnessed.
- X-rays reveal secrets of black hole.
- Black hole hits speed of light.
- Radiation belt around earth intrigues lab-coats.
- Wilbur offers evidence of telepathy. More.
- World War Sea?
- World War Bee?
- You monkeys only think you’re running things.
- Taking the piss out of climate change.
- An Inconvenient Truth gains traction thanks to new study.
- The next pandemic?
- Sahara sands linked to Sierra Nevada snow.
- Surviving T-Rex.
- One hat to spell them all.
- Printable cars.
- Scannable tattoos.
- Invention removes oreo creme… Proof some people just want to watch the world burn.
- The elegance of space telescopes.
- This week’s proof of the pending robo-revolution… 4D ‘bots ‘make themselves’.
Quote of the Day:
“In order to more fully understand this reality, we must take into account other dimensions of a broader reality.”
Raymond K. Cummings and John A. Wheeler