Kiss my Kukulcán, baby!!
- Listen to the world go BAKTOOOOM! live with the special edition Gralien Report feat MU radio show. Phone lines will be open so your panic screams can be recorded for all posterity.
- Over @ Radio Misterioso, Greg Bishop entangles his mind with Dr. Dean Radin. A must-hear, before it’s too late!
- If you still have some faith left for the future, get your early bird tickets for Paradigm Symposium 2013. Confirmed speaker: Robert Bauval.
- Pharaoh Ramses III was murdered, DNA samples & CT scans revealed.
- Knight in baked armor found at ‘Pompeii of Japan’. Because “you shall not pass!” only works if you’re a wizard…
- Happy 100th birthday, Piltdown Man. Now, who’s gonna blow the candles for you?
- If the development of a culture is measured by the care provided to its elderly and disabled, then this 4000-year-old burial site in Vietnam is a serious wake-up call for the XXIst century.
- Squeezing boobs can stop breast cancer. Ready for some pro-bono care?
- Everything you wanted to know about sensory deprivation tanks –including the reverse-evolution clausule.
- One man’s experience with a hyperdimensional being.
- Were the famous Trent-McMinnville UFO photos, considered by many to be among the best pieces of evidence, faked?
- NASA is scheduling the first flight of its Orion spacecraft by 2014.
- Image of the day: a Gigapixel photo of the Khumbu glacier in the Himalayas –alas, no Yeti in sight.
- And this gorgeous backlit pic of Saturn taken by Cassini ain’t too bad either.
- Better late than never: The Dead Sea Scrolls go online.
- Red pill of the day: Post-apocalypse news is still better than Fox.
Thanks to Kat, Rick & Holly. Catch y’all on the other side.
Quote of the Day:
“Why this sudden bewilderment, this confusion?
(How serious people’s faces have become.)
Why are the streets and squares emptying so rapidly,
everyone going home lost in thought?
Because night has fallen and the barbarians haven’t come.
And some of our men just in from the border say
there are no barbarians any longer.
Now what’s going to happen to us without barbarians?
Those people were a kind of solution.”
~C.P. Cavafy, “Waiting for the Barbarians” (excerpt)