Throw me a cracker, click an Amazon Grail link & buy a book.
- Skeptiko: Sam Harris, Psi, & the “backwater” of science.
- Heaven, must be there… does Dr Eben Alexander’s NDE really prove it?
- If you’ve read Alexander’s book, post your thoughts (Amazon US/Kindle, UK).
- Dr Stuart Hameroff talks consciousness here & over here.
- Spooky quantum entanglement gets an extra twist.
- Listen! Do you smell something? Do you see & hear things that aren’t there?
- UFOs return to Malmstrom AFB nuke sites, with several sightings in September.
- Ufology is dead! Wait, no, it’s alive. Nope, dead again. Hang on, it’s still twitching a little. It’s like a Monty Python sketch.
- UFO witness reports on the rise in the US of A, with investigations expanding.
- Indian army and border patrols report over 100 UFO sightings in Tibet.
- The mysterious Brown Mountain lights continue to dazzle & baffle.
- Glyph-shaped UFO over London! To launch Xbox Halo 4 game.
- November’s a good month for celestial shadow play.
- Earth-like planets more widespread in the universe than previously thought.
- Philip Coppens on the lost civilisation enigma (Amazon US/Kindle, UK).
- 8000-year-old jewelry & female figurines from Serbia go on display.
- Cockatoo makes & uses tools on its own. Freedom is one cracker away…
- Orangutans infected by mystery Ebola-like virus.
Quote of the Day:
When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe.
~ John Muir