”We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it’s forever.”
- Newest, closest planet discovered in Alpha Centauri sets scientists abuzz.
- The Moon, deciphered?
- The evolution of Jupiter.
- Origins of Saturn’s moons, revealed.
- Was Carl Sagan warned of future disasters in 1983?
- Pluto’s new moons pose new risk to New Horizon.
- More Empire Strikes Back documentary footage unearted.
- The Triassic Period’s 5 million-year dead zone.
- Cracking the molecular machine of DNA.
- Climate change resurrects northernmost lake.
- Identifying the genius within.
- Human smile linked to prehistoric fish.
- Red light… blue light?
- The man who went undercover at Auschwitz.
- Inventing the future, Part I… 1900-1910.
- Do sleeping positions reveal personality traits?
- Core sample redefines carbon dating.
- Physicists head for Las Vegas.
- This week’s proof of the looming robo-pocalypse… human perception ’bots .
Quote of the Day:
“It is all a matter of time scale. An event that would be unthinkable in a hundred years may be inevitable in a hundred million.”