RPJ’s off on a jolly
- 8000-year-old pagan rock carving in Morocco reportedly destroyed. Report also denied.
- British man becomes Mongolian shaman.
- The hidden history of artificial intelligence – transhumanism and alchemical agendas.
- How Frankenstein’s monster works.
- Massive illegal geoengineering project detected off Canada’s west coast.
- Predictive text?
- Benjamin Franklin – the American hoaxer.
- Mike Clelland’s deep dark hole of synchro-weirdness examined by the Teeming Brain.
- Creativity ‘closely entwined with mental illness‘. Cthulhu knows this.
- Sceptics subconsciously repress supernatural thoughts (which nevertheless come naturally).
- Jeff Nisbet investigates the long lost Black Cross of Scotland.
- Planet Pond.
- BBC film crew breaks into Area 51, gets held at gunpoint.
- Could bricks made of animal blood be the future of construction?
- Guilt transferrence? Steve Jobs not having a pleasant afterlife, says psychic.
- CERN discovers Golden Embryo Hiranyagarbha (Higgs Boson is an Indian discovery, claims Vedic scientist).
- Jesus’ wife papyrus has a typo.
Thanks Rick and Rod
Quote of the Day:
News is what somebody somewhere wants to suppress; all the rest is advertising.