”It is not the possession of truth, but the success which attends the seeking after it, that enriches the seeker and brings happiness.“
- Chrono-nauts from elsewhen.
- Is it live or is it Matrix? Testing for the everydéjà vu of life in the simulation.
- A spiraling glimpse at the fate of El Sol?
- New star birth reveals oceans of water.
- My god, it’s full of diamonds.
- Watching exo-moons to find habitable exo-planets.
- Mars rock revealed to have strangely earth-like qualities.
- Falling seas on the rise.
- Speed of light broken by maths!
- Next generation of rocket scientists take flight.
- Billions needed to stave off species extinction.
- The missing xenon paradox.
- Asteroid buzzing past earth on Friday will be closer than the moon.
- Has ball lightning been explained?
- A 3-D glimpse beneath Antarctica’s sea ice.
- It came fom the sea – with giant eyes!
- Want a Nobel Prize? Start eating chocolate.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robo-pocalypse… tentacle ‘bots.
With thanks to RPJ!
Quote of the Day:
“All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force… We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.”