Your loyal news admins are running on fumes by now, dear readers…
- Scientists want to test whether we really live inside The Matrix or not. Well, Duh!
- Nobel award in Physics to quantum-computing pioneers. That’s all well and good, but where’s my qMac, dammit!
- Faster-than-light space travel, hidden in Einstein’s Math? To be fair though, it would be kinda hard to find anything in THIS mess!
- The humanoids of Voronezh, and other astounding UFO cases from the Iron Curtain.
- Fire in the Web: Q&A with Travis Walton.
- The strange disappearance of Granger Taylor. Picked up by a UFO, or silenced by the MIB?
- A UFO has appeared on a French railway station –courtesy of Ross Lovegrove.
- La Belle Aurore: Casablanca & Looper.
- Dialogue with a Daimon: A short story by Richard Dolan.
- Paran-eBay item of the week: a jar containing the ghost of a golf legend. Never say I never pamper you, emlong.
- Bye bye Jurassic Park? DNA has a 521-year half-life, so there goes my dream of riding a triceratops 🙁
- Charlottesaurus: 100-million-year-old spider, preserved in amber at the moment of acting like a douche to a wasp.
- Slime has memory but no brain. FINALLY I get my girlfriend’s favorite insult at me.
- 10 incredible rock pillar landscapes, for the world-trotting Mario.
- The fight to save Guatemala’s Maya nature reserve from the drug cartels.
- Red pill of the day: Church community mourns the loss of their beloved mummified hand.
Thanks to Kat, Bosko & Perceval
Quote of the Day:
“If the government won’t fund the space program, to allow people’s imagination to soar, then all I can do is make movies that bring space down to earth and make it more accessible to the imagination.”