Who conducts the Great Locomotive?
- My God, is full of Win! The 2012 Astronomy Photographer of the Year competition winners.
- This is what an eclipse on Mars looks like.
- So Russia has trillions of carats worth of diamonds hidden in an asteroid crater. Somewhere in space there’s a sad planet who once proposed marriage to Earth… and never received an answer.
- Earliest confirmed galaxy discovered.
- Creationists’ campaign to ‘take dinosaurs back’. My favorite Bible passage is when Noah sent an archeopteryx to look for dry land.
- Click & Drag A genius way to procrastinate, courtesy of XKCD.
- Shirley MacLaine, the grand dame of the New Age, prefers UFOs and Reincarnation than Hollywood fame.
- Mike Clelland interviews Mel Fabregas: Alien implants, synchronicities, and the grassroots contact.
- Wild Pacific: Taking the ETs back to Easter island.
- The last of the ancient centaurs and fauns. Or is it?
- Meet the man who predicted the Aurora shooting.
- Hitler’s bunker to become a tourist attraction.
- Ratatouille a la Monsanto: A great way to get cancer?
- The silence of the bees.
- Coruscant here we come: Urban land area may triple by 2030.
- Red pill of the day: The New Zealand river with the rights of a person –hey, better a river than a company, amirite?
Thanks to Cap’n Redbeard –Arrrrrgh!
Quote of the Day:
“I believe you go to another level of understanding until you decide to come back to the schoolroom again – Earth. I don’t fear dying. I want to see if I’m proved right. Am I basically correct – or wacky?”