Ask and ye shall receive:
- Evidence of aboriginal land management from the first European settlers of Australia.
- Lost medieval church discovered beneath car park in hunt for Richard III.
- Opening the mind: where scepticism and superstition meet.
- Neil Armstrong to be buried at sea.
- Timeloops: Einstein, Gödel, and the science of time travel.
- Evolution could explain the placebo effect.
- Hoaxes of the weird kind, 1 to 10, from Nick Redfern.
- Russian President Putin to pilot hang-glider disguised as crane at head of endangered Siberian crane migration.
- NASA footage feeds robot tale.
- An entirely new nation, ‘Nowhereisland’, arrives in Devon
- Turn your mouth into a black hole with these solar system lollipops.
- Codex Gigas: The Devil’s Bible?
- Nets of Being: An Interview with Alex Grey.
- Forgotten palaces.
Quote of the Day:
A prudent question is one half of wisdom.
Sir Francis Bacon