Watch the parking meters.
- UFOs & Government: A Historical Inquiry (Amazon US, UK).
- UK Civil Aviation Authority wants pilots’ UFO sightings.
- Unidentified lights in triangle formation filmed in Pennsylvania.
- Nobel laureate warns an alien encounter may not be a happy one.
- China’s Antarctic astronomy base searches for extraterrestrial life.
- Duo of Kepler planets orbit two suns, a system thought impossible.
- It’s what Science doesn’t know that really matters.
- In the Victorian Age, astronomy & nudity went hand in hand.
- Artist draws 8600 self-portraits, each one on various drugs.
- Animal sculptures inspired by 7th century Anglo-Saxon designs.
- Replacing the machete for lasers in the search for Mayan ruins.
- 3000-year-old jewelry found hidden in ceramic jug.
- Archaeologists discover ancient theatre masks in Turkey.
- Most of Iraq’s ancient sites have escaped the ravages of war.
- Some common chemicals more harmful than previously thought.
- Bizarre poodle moth will both fascinate & frighten you.
- Secret handshakes among chimps. Planet of the Masonic Apes!
- Animals have consciousness just like we do. Well, most of us.
- Video: Bird uses bait to catch fish. They’re evolving.
- Dutch millionaire builds Noah’s Ark to Bible specifications.
- Is there a dark pyramid buried near Nome, Alaska?
Quote of the Day:
“We have no proof; but if we extrapolate, based on the best information we have available to us, we have to come to the conclusion that … other life probably exists out there and perhaps in many places.”
~ Neil Armstrong