- Melbourne researchers discover cracks in the universe.
- Larry King chats with UFO researchers James Fox & Tom DeLonge, whilst Michael Shermer flings the same old pseudoskepticism.
- Britain visited by one UFO a month, but MoD rules they pose no threat.
- Despite accounting for only 1% of cases, the Navajo Rangers take reports of paranormal phenomena seriously.
- Are we alone in the universe? Visualising the Drake Equation.
- NASA’s Kepler space telescope spots another 41 exoplanets.
- The Mars Curiosity rover won’t make a mountain out of a… wait, what?
- Searching for alien life in the oceans of Jupiter & Saturn’s moons.
- Here be sea serpents: are mosasaurs breeding off the New Zealand coast?
- Science on the Silk Road & a taste for adventure.
- Beekeeping in ancient Egypt & today.
- Google Street View was at Chichen Itza, stealing ancient aliens’s personal data.
- Spelunker captures the otherworldly wonder of cave cathedrals.
- After mastering sign language, bonobo makes stone tools. He’ll be blogging soon.
- Video: income inequality enrages monkey. Imprisonment doesn’t help, either.
- There & probably not back again: tortoise walks 70 mile journey.
- Do birds use quantum entanglement to ‘see’ Earth’s magnetic field?
- Behold the ferocious power of lightning strikes… & rainbows?
Thankee Kat, RPJ, & Greg.
Quote of the Day:
Is being curious a talent?