”We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
- Does the light of a dying star give life?
- Phoenix rises to become universe’s most massive structure.
- When two star clusters collide, said George Pal…
- India: Mars or bust.
- Comics, Kirby and the face on Mars.
- The shape of the Sun.
- A warning system for solar storms?
- The Pioneer anomaly, explained.
- A setback for hypersonic flight.
- More extinction.
- Turmeric discovered as true ‘spice of life’.
- Consciousness, perception and 2012.
- Is Trapwire real-world Orwellian surveillance? Thoughtcrimes are on the rise…
- First tours of NASA’s secret space shuttle.
- A breakthrough for hydrogen as a major fuel supply.
- Sailing the afterlife.
- Need a new house? Just hit print.
- Age of Tibetan plateau predates previous estimates by millions of years.
- Betting on sunflowers for better solar power.
- Lasers? No… Masers.
- The smashed Neolithic skulls mystery.
- 2,500 year-old tattoos.
- The end of parallel parking?
- The sense of touch, 2.0.
- Will new hybrid military airships fare better than old-school blimps?
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Camoflauge ‘bots.
Quote of the Day:
“The globe began with the sea so to speak; And who knows if it will not end with it?”