The best kind of reality tv is watching Alaskan brown bears catch their dinner.
- Will the new Mars rover Curiosity survive seven minutes of terror?
- Alejandroooo Rojas talks with Robbie Graham of Silver Screen Saucers.
- What does Robbie think of The Cryptos Conundrum, a novel by CIA veteran Chase Brandon? “It makes L. Ron Hubbard look like Hemingway.” (Amazon US, UK).
- Canada’s experiencing more close encounters, with Calgary a UFO hotspot.
- US Navy unveils its flying saucer-like X-47B unmanned drone.
- Crop circles have appeared in an east Washington wheat field.
- Archaeologists unearth the tomb of a Mayan prince.
LondonAncient Greek Olympics rife with prostitution, sacrifices, & doping.
- Hoard of Crusader gold found in ruins of Apollonia castle.
- Iron Age discoveries at Silchester reveal secrets of pre-Roman Britain.
- Ireland’s ancient Bed of the Witch has an odd cat & ghostly sidhe.
- Device allows colourblind man to hear colours.
- Rise in use of psychedelic drugs is spurring a new renaissance of creativity.
- Mythologist Phil Cousineau talks about rekindling the imagination. Sans drugs.
- Revealing the psychology of a magician’s pick-a-card magic trick.
- Magician Ferdinando Buscema talks to Erik Davis on expanding minds.
- Robert Perry talks about the science of sychronicity (Amazon US, Kindle, UK).
- The Dark Side of Oz: when Dorothy met Pink Floyd.
Quote of the Day:
In spite of the opinions of certain narrow-minded people, who would shut up the human race upon this globe, as within some magic circle which it must never outstep, we shall one day travel to the moon, the planets, and the stars, with the same facility, rapidity, and certainty as we now make the voyage from Liverpool to New York.
~ Jules Verne, From the Earth to the Moon, 1865