“There’s no present… There’s only the immediate future and the recent past.”
- A mirror solar system? Flights to Earth 2.0 available soon…
- In search of the anti-matter universe.
- Evolution in action.
- Stunning new ISS time-lapse footage.
- 40 years of world history, from 440 miles overhead.
- When civilizations fall.
- Have a question for Robert Bauval? Here’s your chance.
- Grand Canyon-sized rift valley in Antarctica offers clues to melting ice.
- DARPA wants human chips.
- Awakening the dream of reality.
- Hunter-Gatherer’s genome, decoded, proving humankind’s origin more complicated than previously believed.
- Humans, a mistake 500 years in the making.
- Newly discovered Australian cave may hold 500,000 year-old fossils.
- Building the Great Barrier Reef, one volcano at a time.
- Iranian nuclear facilities hacked… by heavy metal.
- The underlying threat of extreme weather.
- Ageist termite terrorism.
- Fable demonstrates difference between human and avian thinking.
- What’s more likely in the real world… Beowulf or Shakespeare?
- Peering inside the ‘door to hell’.
- Are storms thinning the ozone faster than expected?
- DIY space travel.
- Skeptico discusses the science of synchronicity.
- Daredevil falls 96,940 feet.
- Snakes on a plain.
- Six minutes from the epic-looking Cloud Atlas.
- Fading literature.
- 2001 trailer… circa 2012.
- This week’s proof of the lingering robot crisis… Water-walking bots and manta-bots.
With thanks to RPJ and the happy little trees.
Quote of the Day:
“Always do whatever’s next.”