“When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.”
- New light cast upon dark galaxies.
- Jurassic Park comes to life… No, seriously.
- The Earth’s source of water?
- The latest CME.
- The oldest galaxy.
- If we aren’t alone, who’s listening?
- To be or not to be…That is Pluto’s question.
- Makhtesh Ramon?
- Baltic Sea UFO… or lost WWII anti-sub weaponry?
- …Maybe it was just blue surf.
- The telepathy of twins.
- The sound of one northern light clapping?
- Casting a blind eye to the threats from above?
- From lucid dreaming to incubation.
- The three waves of early American settlers.
- Early settlers expanded without boats.
- 13,000 year-old tools pre-date Clovis timeline.
- Let the planet’s magnetic field be your app’s guide.
- Best. Pre-human skeleton. Ever.
- Vaccine trio creates lethal virus.
- Antibiotic resistant superbugs may have ironically met their match.
- I shot the… shellfish?
- Mourning the death of evidence.
- D. Adams’ babelfish has landed. Au revoir et merci pour le poisson.
- This week’s proof of the pending robot revolution… laser-guided ’bot planes and unbeatable gamer ‘bots.
Many thanks to RPJ and Perceval for helping fill in the blanks.
Quote of the Day:
“Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.”