”Human history in essence is the history of ideas.”
- Making time.
- There’s a light… in deep space… that shouldn’t be there.
- New evidence reveals galatic collision in Milky Way’s recent history.
- Exoplanet’s atmosphere evaporates.
- First exoplanet visible from Earth.
- Atmosphere of Tau Boötis b revealed with revolutionary method.
- A Titan-ic ocean?
- Saturn’s moon… or Death Star clone?
- Inexplicable radiation spike from 8th century, explained?
- The end of cold-blooded dinosaurs?
- Will the real Higgs please stand up.
- Newly unearthed Maya monument further debunks end date.
- Re-wiring photosynthesis.
- Do solar tornadoes hold the key to fusion?
- Seeking out killer asteroids, sans Atari.
- Fossils reveal bark-eating ancestral roots.
- The fairy circles of Namibia.
- Traveling to the Olympics? Don’t forget your babelfish.
- Evolving semiconductors.
- U.S. Army develops Tesla lightning weapon for war and ‘science fiction fans’.
- Oxygen injections to preserve life?
- The ultraviolet ocean.
- Modern day ’Blade Runner’ sparks debate.
- Sea levels rise to mock U.S. politicians.
- Spray-on batteries…The future has arrived.
- Amazing, minimalist lego science fiction.
- Like a hot knife through butter.
- Do A.I. brains dream of electric sheep? Nope– Cats.
- 2012 United States presidential election decided… by alien invasion.
- This week’s proof of the pending robo-pocalypse… Psychic ‘bots with 100% accuracy.
Thanks Kat and RPJ!!
Quote of the Day:
“Life begins perpetually. Gathered together at last under the leadership of man, the student-teacher of the universe… unified, disciplined, armed with the secret powers of the atom and with knowledge as yet beyond dreaming, Life, forever dying to be born afresh, forever young and eager, will presently stand upon this earth as upon a footstool, and stretch out its realm amidst the stars.”