Presidential elections this Sunday here in Mexico.
Eenie Meenie Miny Mo,
Choose a wanker from the lot…
- Hacking Hawking: Scientists set to show how they scanned inside his brain.
- Would Rousseau be horrified of modern Europe?
- Can we finally rule dinosaurs as warm-blooded once and for all?
- Jesus Christ
SuperstarSupernova: Eerie ‘red crucifix’ seen in Britain in 774 A.D. might have been a previously unknown stellar Kaboom.
- Heh-Zeus! Army plans to strike you with lightning weapon.
- The Soviet synthesizer that bridged Occultism & electronic music. Rasputin + Kraftwerk = Mind blown.
- Seven minutes of terror for Mars rover Curiosity –not counting the Martian curse…
- The Red Planet is blue underneath.
- Arctic sea ice recedes to record low. On your marks… get set… DRILL!
- Ocean-X report equipment failure near ‘Baltic Sea
- Is SETI at risk of downloading a malicious virus from outer space? Could ET be living *right now* inside the Internet?
- What really happened to the Lubbock lights?
- Speaking of strange lights over Texas…
- This quadrocopter light show proves the Robot uprising is gonna be AWESOME.
- Japanese politicians want to build a real Gundam. IIKAMO!!!
- Red pill of the day: Bush’s head digitally airbrushed in latest GoT release. Some thankful fans are now in possession of valuable collectors’ items thanx to HBO’s paranoia.
Thanks to Kat & Rick.
Quote of the Day:
“The one thing we do not know is the limit of the knowable”