“When it comes to atoms, language can be used only as in poetry…”
- The end of time.
- BaBar and the flaws in the Standard Model.
- Kepler spots two unlikely planets.
- 786 discovered planets, to scale. You are here.
- Will dark matter reveal the earliest glimpse of the infant universe?
- A less than super… nova?
- The impact scars of Mars.
- A privately funded, celestial asteroid sentinel? Perfect timing.
- China’s Taikonauts make history.
- The cost of worldwide A/C.
- Who needs A/C with all this lunar ice?
- Suddenly, a lush Antarctica and an ice-free Arctic don’t seem so farfetched.
- Pathway to love and desire, mapped.
- 7,000 year-old milk.
- Smarter than the average bear.
- Do solar flares result from magnetic field lines reconnecting?
- Contrails from space.
- Turing Machine built in lego to commemorate centennial of Turing’s birth.
- Million dollar dinosaur fossil to be returned to rightful owner.
- Higgs’ last stand?
- A game-changer for cleaning up oil spills?
- Yoda… in 3-D he is.
- Envisioning the future of Minority Report.
- Megapixels are so 2011– Bring on the gigapixels!
- This week’s proof of the looming robot revolution… Robo-fingers.
Quote of the Day:
“Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real.”