“The general public has long been divided into two parts; those who think that science can do anything and those who are afraid it will.”
- A universe before the Big Bang.
- Look, up in the sky… it’s an asteroid fly-by.
- The oldest galaxy.
- Ascending the ‘Escher-verse’ theory of everything, courtesy of Hawking.
- Defining a black hole’s quantum portrait.
- Inexplicable radiation discovered in 1,200 yr. old tree rings.
- Titan’s tropical lakeside property revealed.
- Don’t look now, but you’re covered in trillions of microscopic life forms.
- Investigating Ashtar of Space Command.
- The next round of solar storms begins.
- Spain’s 40,000 year-old Neanderthal rock art rewrites history.
- Run don’t walk… for electricity.
- Bonobo genome, mapped.
- Head injury creates musical savant.
- Canadian doctor endorses ecstasy for responsible adults. Only problem… finding one.
- Summer blockbuster or bomb – here’s the formula.
- Apple to release unfixable computer?
- Giza Plateau linked to Mississippian mound?
- Microbes found beneath Arctic Sea.
- Nobody escaped Alcatraz, except…
- Swimming giraffe photo… check!
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… flying, self-correcting insect ‘bots.
Huge and heartfelt thanks to Perceval for filling in the last month of Fridays!! Danke to RPJ for the news!
Quote of the Day:
“It is simply wrong to begin with a theme, symbol or other abstract unifying agent, and then try to force characters and events to conform to it.”