Good news everybody, Kat will be online again soon! /knockonwood /winkatacat
- Science is no longer asking if animals have consciousness — but what kind? How whales are redefining what it is to be human.
- Plants may be able to hear sounds, which Lyall Watson suggested way back in 1973.
- Pioneering NDE researcher Raymond Moody discusses how our system of logic limits our understanding of near-death accounts.
- Opening the door to the USAF’s legendary Blue Room could reveal UFO secrets. Or a surreal David Lynch-esque scene.
- Former pilot’s dream precedes triple UFO incident.
- The Dark Side of UFOs: are demonic entities behind many close encounters?
- Is Bigfoot an alien entity? Or is Bigfoot a demon who flies UFOs to screw with our heads? This is getting confusing.
- Cattle mutilations & the Government: Nick Redfern presents compelling evidence for biowarfare & infectious disease surveillance.
- Is the Baltic Sea UFO expedition just hype for something else?
- Someone forgot to tell a German team who recently dived to the bottom of the Baltic Sea to recover the wreck of a WWII Stuka bomber.
- Playing a continuous game of Civilisation II for 10 years reveals a bleak future.
- Meditation Medicine: psychotropic drugs in the development of Western Buddhism.
- Tibetan Dream Yoga: excerpt from Dreaming Yourself Awake (Amazon US, UK)
- Prehistoric music, mythical art, & the dawn of human creativity.
- Signs of the coming feline revolution: it’s not a cougar, it’s a house cat.
Thanks to RPJ.
Quote of the Day:
If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.
~ Lyall Watson