Today’s most popular (and rejected) pickup line: “I saw you walk across the room & thought you were the Transit of Venus.”
- Search for Baltic Sea flying saucer blocked by US & Russian military.
- Kenneth Arnold & flying saucer media (mis)conceptions.
- A crashed UFO & a contactee at Kingman, Arizona?
- The US Government’s Collins Elite & demonic UFOs (Amazon US, Kindle, UK).
- Exoplanet hunters get technology boost in search for Earth-like planets.
- Beautiful interactive visualisation of exoplanets by Minority Report UI designer.
- Basic building blocks of life are present on Mars.
- Dinosaurs were a lot lighter than previously thought.
- Maybe it was the giant insect diet.
- 2000-year-old Roman-era treasure hoard discovered in Israel.
- 700-year-old ‘vampire’ burial unearthed in Bulgaria.
- Benjamin Radford’s skeptical of zombies, surprise surprise (Amazon US, UK).
- Are video games good practice for lucid dreaming?
- Silent Lucidity: dream states, sleep paralysis, & the otherworldly.
- Dr Melvin Morse talks about Near Death Experiences (Amazon US, UK).
- Conjoined twins from Canada could share consciousness. We all do.
- A tale of two brains: learning to unite the left & the right.
- Neuro-ikebana: do plants think?
- Scientists announce universal allergy vaccine possible in five years.
Quote of the Day:
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.