- Play with the Moog Doodle! Just don’t let Professor Cox anywhere near it.
- Jill Tarter has retired after 35 years of searching for alien signals.
- Cosmic Exploration Conference: Science, UFOs, & the Search for ET Life.
- The ridiculously fake Haiti UFO video is the most popular on YouTube.
- Former astronaut will boldly lead 100-year starship mission.
- Mars rover Opportunity’s view from the edge of the Endeavour crater.
- Raiders of the Lost Ark was just the beginning. The Pyramids and the Pentagon by Nick Redfern (Amazon US, UK).
- Probing the secrets of the ancient Antikythera Mechanism.
- Scientists successfully store data in DNA. I’m full of spam.
- Exposure to common crop chemicals influences rat behaviour for generations.
- When the body knows what hasn’t happened yet.
- Robert McLuhan talks about the politics of psi & his next book.
- “Psychic” pig to make Euro Cup predictions, sans Randi euphemisms.
- Unidentified feline remains suggest pumas are roaming the Scottish wild.
- Cumbrian big cat known as the Beast of Bont blamed for sheep massacre.
- Crikey Greg, look out for the marsupial lions in the Queensland bush!
- Ranae Holland of FInding Bigfoot talks about yowies & bearded men.
- Iceland politician moves 30-ton boulder to his property because he believes it’s home to elves. Planting a hawthorn tree would have been easier.
Gracias, RPJ & Ali.
Quote of the Day:
“We misuse language, and talk about the ‘ascent’ of man. We understand the scientific basis for the interrelatedness of life but our ego hasn’t caught up yet.”