Replication in more ways than one.
- Replication studies: bad copy.
- Evidence found that Lake Cheko is impact crater for Tunguska Event.
- How one flawed study spawned a decade of lies.
- The Unabomber’s pen pal.
- Microbes at the edge of space.
- Space X successfully launches dragon into orbit.
- Anatomical evidence for the elusive G-Spot.
- Nikola Tesla wasn’t god and Thomas Edison wasn’t the devil.
- Cursing stone found on Isle of Canna.
- Hidden epidemic: tapeworms living inside people’s brains.
- More parasites means healthier frogs.
- Why great ideas come when you aren’t trying.
- California considers DNA privacy law.
- Reaction uses carbon dioxide to make carbon-based semiconductor.
- Science vs PR.
- Headaches led to discovery of tumour – in the other twin.
- Secret ingredient to make solar energy work: salt.
Quote of the Day:
It is very strange that the years teach us patience – that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting.