- Obama: I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of extraterrestrials –Psst! you’re supposed to laugh…
- The 6 most likeliest places to find alien life. Alas, New York was not included.
- The Idiocy, Fabrication and Lies of Ancient Aliens. Smithsonian, why you no love Giorgio?
- John Alexander is seeking amnesty for Military witnesses of UFOs. Ever heard of Code Red, Johnny?
- MJ-12 turns 25, but Nick Redfern ain’t in the mood to celebrate –C’mon Nick, we’ll take Majie to Hooters!
- Recreating Isaac Newton’s alchemical experiments.
- The DaVinci Sonata: Scots work out musical cipher in Rosslyn Chapel. Apparently.
- Has the Kennedy curse struck again?
- Icelandic politician moves 30-ton boulder onto his property so he can hang out with elves. He would have my vote.
- The clearest sign that the field of psychology was in trouble came, ironically, from a study about premonition.
- Should Bigfoot witnesses get hypnotized?
- Meet Cathy Hutchinson: the 58-year-old three-armed female cyborg.
- The secret of the super-material that died with its inventor.
- Ever heard the phrase as old as the dinosaurs? Turns out is more accurate than we realized.
- Luckily for the Earth, the meek shall truly inherit it –If the WWF gets away with it.
- Red pill of the day: George Lucas plans to build a development of low-income housing as revenge on his neighbors. If he names it Mos Eisley I’m so moving there.
Thanks to Rick, Greg & Ixca Cienfuegos.
Quote of the Day:
There is no Freedom, but the search for Freedom. And the search is what makes us free.
~ Carlos Fuentes (1928-2012), intellectual chingón.