“It’s much more interesting to live not knowing than have answers which might be wrong.”
- Venusian aurora minus magnetic field.
- Samarium redefines solar system.
- Stop reading, start daydreaming.
- Want to buy Mars?
- Anthropocene epoch, visualized.
- CO2 linked to ancient climate change.
- Earth’s axis and orbit linked to ancient climate change.
- Ice shelf disintegration recorded over ten year orbit.
- Light at the end of the quantum tunnel.
- The singular mutation from bacteria to species.
- The LHC returns.
- A mathematical journey to infinity.
- Feathered Tyrannosaur, unearthed.
- Understanding how you sleep.
- First of four NRO spy satellites lifts off.
- Lunar colonization stays grounded.
- Quantum computers are… forever?
- Malaria just got smarter. Blame the sharks.
- Hackers get hacked, so to speak.
- Vintage photos find new GIFterlife.
- Jim Henson’s forgotten robot film from ’63 almost provides counterpoint to…
- This week’s evidence of the looming robo-pocalypse… Bass ‘Bot.
Thanks to Rick Starr & G. Lee…
Quote of the Day:
“I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something.”
R. P. Feynman