Look under your bed. It’ll set you free.
- Eff chocolate eggs! The Aztec rabbits were all about Pulque.
- Mexico’s National Anthropology Museum is included in Google Art Project.
- Multitasking comes easier to bilingual kids –that’s why I can play Angry Birds while writing this news briefssssCORE!!!
- How would you sound on Mars?
- Through a Fracture Dark Glass Darkly: A critical assessment of Whitley Strieber’s encounters with the Visitors [part 1] [part 2].
- -Audio conversation between Mike Clelland & Jason Horsley –a.k.a. Aeolus Kephas– exploring the murky territory that defies our mental maps.
- UFO encounters revealed after almost 40 years –Close encounters of the menopause kind?
- Baddabing BaddaWOW! Unexplained lights over Vegas.
- First alien Earth might be found in 2014 –but when did the aliens find US?
- Prometheus: Ridley Scott, Alex Jones & the Illuminati agenda.
- I’m the king of the Deep!: James Cameron says Mariana Trench is “desolate, lunar-like”.
- Joe Davis: the (beautifully) mad scientist of MIT, who beamed the sound of vaginal contractions to nearby stars [Trailer].
- Red pill of the day: Dalek relaxation tape.
Thanks to Rick & Penny Lane
Quote of the Day:
“Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid“
Goethe Basil King