“The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition.”
- Billions of stars.
- Billions of planets.
- An ancient universe with ancient planets?
- Ancient sea rise, explained.
- Massive human head enfolded in Cygnus Loop nebula.
- Massive solar tornado captured on film.
- The depth of life on Europa…
- Quintuple spaceshot snapshot.
- Eclipses and weather patterns.
- Earth’s composition, revisited.
- ‘Sat-Nav’ for deep-space, cracked.
- Hidden layer of genetic code, uncovered.
- Matter or antimatter, that is the supercomputer question.
- Impact events and evolution.
- Fossil of walking, tree-climbing ancestor found in E. Africa. Lucy had no comment.
- Ancient atmosphere. revealed.
- Brain structure mapped in 3-D.
- Calibrating the planetary clock.
- Examining the doomsday clock.
- Pesticide linked to bee decline.
- Google knows all.
- India’s Stonehenge?
- Quantum particle-wave duality, demonstrated.
- The re-branding of Freemasonry.
- “What are you?” “…I’m Batman”. Except for real.
- It’s almost Easter– time for the next batch of Turin Shroud articles…
- This week’s proof of the looming robot uprising… leapin’ ‘bots.
Danke Schoen to GT!
Quote of the Day:
“We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology.”