- The Resurrection of the Jesus tomb controversy.
- Psi energy healing: too good to be true?
- You wanna build a perpetual motion machine? Use a time crystal.
- US Navy fires its new weaponized railgun. FOR SCIENCE!
- To Infinity and
BeyondBelfast! Buzz Lightyear-esque UFO photographed.
- Peter Weyland’s 2023 TED talk,courtesy of Weyland Industries.
- Beware of the Triffids… again.
- …And this time they brought their cousin the Moss Man.
- Chardon & the Melon Heads.
- The New York Times & entheogens.
- The six-legged fairies of Lord Howe island –yes, fairies. Didn’t you see Pan’s Labyrinth?
- Binnall of America ends their sixth season with a Bang! with guests Brad Steiger and Whitley Strieber.
- “Like, the power of Christ totally compels you!”: Teenage exorcists.
- A modest drought might have ended the Mayan civilization.
- Neanderthals were ancient mariners –which might ALSO explain Popeye’s ginormous forearms.
- World’s oldest prosthetic eye was worn by an ancient Persian priestess.
- Red pill of the day: Car stomped by giant naked woman –good luck explaining that to your insurer (NSFW)
Thanks to Rick, Greg, Loren, Robbie, Micah & Maxwell
Quote of the Day:
“We are the gods now”
~Peter Weyland, founder & CEO of Weyland Industries.