- Newly discovered exoplanet is a steamy waterworld.
- There really could be a giant planet hidden far beyond Pluto.
- Stonehenge designed with sound illusions in mind? Call it rock music.
- Decoding Ohio’s mysterious Serpent Mound.
- Aztec carvings tell tale of a cosmic battle.
- Hindus celebrate cosmic destruction with much merriment & dancing.
- NASA fires rocket into the Northern Lights, armoured bears declare war.
- The sky is falling! Why is the altitude of clouds dropping?
- Satellite captures image of 90-mile-wide underwater storm.
- Advanced Social Engineering: the mind hacks behind brainwashing.
- Col. John Alexander & Richard Dolan debate whether there’s a UFO coverup.
- A Klass Act: how much damage did the old debunker do to UFO research?
- Move over Michael Cohen, David Masko is the king of UFO news hoaxes.
- Cosmologists try to explain a universe that came from nothing.
- Why Quantum Theory is so misunderstood.
- Women are attracted to men with a healthy
bank accountimmune system.
- German witch declared innocent 385 years after she was burnt alive.
- Colourblind woman paints for the first time whilst tripping on LSD.
- Artist Hong Yi used coffee ring stains to create an amazing portrait.
- Actor Nicolas Cage inspired by alchemy & shamanism.
- A list of dream herbs. No, Harry Potter did not smoke mugwort.
- Oneironaut Ryan Hurd talks about lucid dreaming.
Quote of the Day:
Enlightenment is neither a goal nor a destination. It’s a process of awakening to one’s inner light.
~ Synaptic Stimuli (gorgeous photography to tickle your consciousness with)