A nice propaganda hit piece on HIV/AIDS denialism to start off the news today. Perhaps it is the stark defiance of reality that offends? Or is it cognitive dissonance to the collected scientific research which continues to go unexplained?
- The mathematical equation that caused the banks to crash.
- Yosemite waterfall turns to flowing lava in rare February spectacle caught on camera.
- Dead for 32000 years, an Arctic plant Is revived.
- Antibiotic overuse threatens us all.
- Daughter of Zeus.
- Galileo’s credo.
- Lab-grown meat is first step to artificial hamburger.
- Swedish man survives for months in snowed-in car.
- Researchers resurrect new species of life from ancient Andean tomb.
- Ants remember their enemies scent.
- Visions of Germania.
- Ultimate Tazer Ball allows players to zap opponents with stun guns.
- Alan Turing’s 1950s tiger stripe theory proved.
- The true value of money – or why you can’t fart a crashing plane back into the sky.
- Inbreeding leads to blue family.
- Study finds decomposition responsible for fossilised deformations.
Quote of the Day:
Back off, man. I’m a scientist.