So it goes.
- The Gadabout TM 1050: for all your time-traveling needs.
- The Maya of Eternal Time: Geoff Stray reviews Drunvalo Melchizedek’s Serpent of Light –Ouch!
- Members of the IONS (Institute of Noetic Sciences) West Suburban group like to ponder on the BIG questions.
- Video: Cosmic Consciousness & the Holographic Universe, with Ervin Laszlo.
- Making money by selling Pi.
- The DaVinci
CodeCopy: newly found copy of Mona Lisa could shed light on its secrets.
- Downside: wild pythons in the Everglades eating everything in their path. Upside: python boots becoming the new fashion trend.
- What if there were another advanced species sharing the planet with us?
- Alien particles invading our solar system –Does the MJ-12 manual cover ‘nano-invasions’?
- When it comes to aliens, size DOES matter –at least according to Nick Redfern.
- Unidentified flying Craft in Utah and Missing Time. Ground-breaking evidence, or just another hoax?
- The Gralien Report interviews Philip Coppens on the subject of the age-old Alien question: whose galaxy is Giorgio Tsoukalo’s barber from?
- Huffington Post reviews Jim Fadiman’s The Psychedelic Explorer’s Guide: Safe, Therapeutic, and Sacred Journeys [Amazon US & UK].
- Carlos Fuentes: legalize drugs to save Mexico.
- Red pill of the day: New psychiatric hospital in Spain shows what happens when lunatics take over the asylum –and design it, too…
Thanks to Rick, who is quite fluent in Tralfamadorian.
Quote of the Day:
— “Welcome aboard, Mr. Pilgrim,” said the loudspeaker. “Any questions?”
— Billy licked his lip, thought a while, inquired at last: “Why me?”
— “That is a very Earthling question to ask, Mr. Pilgrim. Why you? Why us for that matter? Why anything? Because this moment simply is. Have you ever seen bugs trapped in amber?”
— “Yes.” Billy, in fact, had a paperweight in his office which was a blob of polished amber with three lady-bugs embedded in it.
— “Well, here we are, Mr. Pilgrim, trapped in the amber of this moment. There is no why.”
~ Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughter-house Five