“Truth has no special time of its own. Its hour is now — always.”
- Origins of life, explained?
- Model of solar system built inside single atom.
- The genius of ancient astronomers.
- Eleven newly discovered solar systems with twenty-six planets, courtesy of Kepler.
- Near-Earth asteroid fly-by on 01.27.12.
- Pyramid lights in Bosnia?
- Time for a new scientific paradigm?
- Does Earth’s cold plasma solve the mystery of Mars’ atmosphere?
- SLAC creates world’s most powerful laser, generates temperatures hotter than the sun.
- Dissatisfied with their own achievements, SLAC also builds first atomic laser.
- Mystery of galactic magnetism, solved with lasers.
- Moon’s magnetism still under scrutiny. What—no lasers?
- Mars is ready for its close-up, Mr. DeMille.
- Venus will be ready for its close-up in June.
- El Sol, the great, glowing space-junk vaccum in the sky.
- Facebook Bureau of Investigations.
- Viruses (vs. the sharks) are getting smarter.
- Revisiting the Cretaceous mass extinction for revision.
- Siberian Native Americans.
- Prehistoric fossils found underwater in Mexico.
- Archaeopteryx fossil feather, in color.
- Unknown threat of nanotechnology needs more study… like graphene?
- Invisibility, achieved… for microwaves.
- A.I. from scratch gets one step closer to reality.
- Suriname reveals trove of new species.
- Legos in space!
- This week’s proof of the looming ‘bot revolution… robot plane X-47B.
Danke to RPJ!
Quote of the Day:
“An optimist is a person who sees a green light everywhere, while a pessimist sees only the red stoplight… The truly wise person is colorblind.”