- Put a cushion on the floor for your jaw & behold auroras over Norway.
- Wake up & dream: Steve Volk chats about his recurring nightmare.
- Whitley Strieber talks about the alien abduction phenomenon.
- If you think aliens are all shades of Grey, meet the Archons.
- Literary great Henry Miller had a little-known interest in UFOs.
- Pilot’s 1967 encounter with a dancing UFO corroborates Shag Harbour incident.
- Retired Chilean Air Force General will speak at UFO conference next month.
- Psychics couldn’t possibly have spotted alien artifacts on the moon, because remote viewing is pseudoscience right?
- Russian scientist claims proof of life on Venus in probe photos.
- Independent researchers find no evidence for arsenic life.
- To prove not all blackbirds are black, you only have to find one white blackbird.
- Consulting Spirit: a doctor’s paranormal experiences (Amazon US, Kindle, & UK).
- Old Diary Leaves & the true story of the Theosophical Society.
- Egyptians gave mummified ibis birds a packed lunch for the afterlife.
- Construction workers in Belize unearth Maya artifacts.
- A brilliant new web portal has been launched for Hopi petroglyphs.
- Technology allows a peek beneath Ohio’s ancient earthworks.
- Oldest known dinosaur nests found in a South African park.
- Stem cell breakthrough could save endangered snow leopards.
- Despite the rumor mill running wild, Monsanto did not buy Blackwater (Xe)… they only hired their services. Yeah, that’ll make me sleep so much better at night.
- Magic mushrooms
shouldcould be used to treat depression.
- Empirical evidence shows getting back to nature can heal the mind.
Thanks to Blue Pill Sober & hiddenplace.
Quote of the Day:
The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself.