Even if you squint you will see something.
- A simple mathematical model of the brain explains the pattern of murders by a serial killer.
- The death of honesty.
- The new science classroom battleground: climate change.
- Doctors unsure why thyroid cancer cases on the rise.
- The shaky science of shaken baby syndrome.
- Rare caterpillar-like horizontal earthquake discovered.
- Opposites don’t attract and that is the bad news.
- Cracking open the scientific process.
- What if ET ever phones are home?
- What mysterious genetic material ruled the world before DNA and RNA?
- Scientists predict an out of this world kind of ice.
- Money is in the eye of the beholder.
- Medical academics voice concern over research misconduct.
- Once hidden by forest, carvings in land attest to Amazon’s lost world.
- What are these bizarre sounds coming from the sky in countries from Hungary to Canada?
Quote of the Day:
What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?