Ok, who else shouted “Happy end of the world!” at their family new year’s eve party?
C’mon! I couldn’t have been the only one –right? RIGHT?
- Beware the Zombie apocalypse –if you’re a bee, that is.
- Seems ABC is rooting for the Mayan doomsday, because they just picked picked a TV series by Roland Emmerich –a.k.a. Director Destructo.
- 1st new species of 2012: hybrid sharks.
- The hunt for Mokele Mbembe, Congo’s
Loch Ness monstersauropod.
- Dark City: Pentagon’s technology to ‘stop the clocks’. Just keep looking for Shell beach, y’all.
- World War Lulz: First it was Scientology, now Anonymous goes against Neo-Nazis.
- The plan to liberate Joan of Arc from her 600-year captivity.
- Joan of Arc Revealed, by Jeff Nisbet.
- Wǒ fēi de yuèliàng –that’s “fly me to the Moon” in Chinese.
- Earth has always been a two-moon planet.
- Patients that are aware during surgery may help solve the problem of consciousness.
- Should we erase painful memories? Not if your middle name is Tiberius, dammit!.
- Probing time: What can we learn from hypnosis of imaginary ‘alien abductees’?
- What does Jack Kirby, the 2 gulf wars & the Annunaki have in common? Visit The Secret Sun to find out.
- The Incas built a vast empire that used no money, no trader guilds & no marketplaces. How did they do it? (Zip it, Giorgio).
- Red pill of the day: Walmart shopper tries to pay with a $1 million bill. Damn 1%ers! always rubbing their bling on our noses.
Thanks Greg, Jeff & Micah.
Quote of the day:
“There are, in fact, people who appear to think only with the brain, or with whatever may be the specific thinking organ; while others think with all the body and all the soul, with the blood, with the marrow of the bones, with the heart, with the lungs, with the belly, with the life. And the people who think only with the brain develop into definition-mongers; they become the professionals of thought.”
Miguel de Unamuno.