Will 2012 be the ‘Year of the Weird’?
- Yeti Crabs and Ghost Octopi. The paranormal world of Antarctic Deep-Sea Vents?
- Lost ring found on carrot.
- Impossible crystals from space.
- The ‘oily man‘ terrorizing an Indian village.
- Ghouls on film: paranormal photography goes digital.
- Mystery of the dead Herring.
- The man who told the internet he’d come from the future.
- Is a super-volcano just 390 miles from London about to erupt?
- The science of religious belief in 2011.
- Did the universe evolve the Blue Brain Project to become aware of itself?
- The weirdest stories of 2011 (according to the Telegraph)
- Kid makes viral NDE video.
- Jan. 4, 1903: Edison fries an Elephant.
- Best remake of The Thing you’ll ever see.
- Conspiracy theory of the week: Obama teleported to Mars.
Thanks to Greg, Rick and Mark
Quote of the Day:
Rather than speak of conspiracy theory we might instead try to construct a poetics of conspiracy. A conspiracy would be treated like an aesthetic construct, or a language-construct, and could be analyzed like a text.