Happy New Year, shame it is the last one.
- The ghosts in the living room.
- Marginal revolutionaries.
- On Marc Hauser’s scientific misconduct.
- Outsider physicists and the oh-my-god particle.
- Why the Arabic world turned away from science.
- Behaviourism at 100.
- The scope-severity paradox.
- How hard would it be for Avian flu to spread?
- Dream of a universal currency just won’t die.
- Scientists mystified as babies keep getting bigger and longer.
- Not again! Thousands of birds fall dead in Arkansas on New Year’s Eve.
- Sun stroke.
- Scientists grow sperm in laboratory dish.
- The microbes on your skin determine how attractive you are to mosquitoes.
Quote of the Day:
The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come.