In the immortal words of Douglas Adams…
- Single cells, our humble beginning.
- Olfactory untruths?
- Low mass star located in globular cluser.
- Orangutans offer new clues to human history.
- Nine-story plunge over Noccalula Falls.
- Guilt-wridden atheists?
- Aircraft carrier, courtesy of China.
- Nursery of rebellious stars.
- DNA as crystal ball?
- Tayrona Lost City is back in the news.
- Harpooning comets.
- Ancient mysteries of 2011 top ten list!
- NASA and Yellow Cab have something else in common… delays.
- Killer-clawed dinosaurs lead to new theories of flight.
- Suicidal cloud heads for black hole at Milky Way’s center.
- Funding for chimp research is finished in the states.
- Oxygen purifying blue-jeans?
- RXTE rocks at identifying mini-black holes.
- Arbor-geddon hits tinseltown.
- Lava tubes on Earth = Mars conditions.
- LED, the light at the end of the tunnel?
- The Electric Universe– a new paradigm.
- Higgs, the missing link? It’s def. got the missing part down…
- Earthquakes linked to heavy rainfall.
- Falling birds in St. George, Utah.
- Impact crater in AZ offers glimpse into Earth’s past.
- Salmon virus under debate in Vancouver.
- Hitchens departs this mortal coil.
Happy holidays and sincere thanks to all readers, fans, friends and contributors to TDG! Here’s to a brilliant new year…
Quote of the Day:
“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”