Unconscious learning may lead to a lot of very confused people.
- Unconscious learning of high performance tasks may soon become a reality.
- Higgs boson may have been glimpsed.
- Glass of water has DNA traces of every living thing in a lake.
- The research bust.
- Life possible on large regions of Mars.
- Babies choosy about who they imitate.
- Changes in bioelectric signals trigger formation of new organs.
- Enormous planets composed of diamond may exist in our galaxy.
- Identical twins in every way but one.
- Master of the OOBE illusion.
- Supreme court takes a look at medical patents.
- Birds benefit from knowing their neighbours.
- Sexually transmitted diseases make people smell less pleasant to the opposite sex.
- The worzel deep sea ash.
Quote of the Day:
Experience teaches slowly and at the cost of mistakes.
James A. Froude