“Quantum physics thus reveals a basic oneness of the universe…”
- Black holes, the stuff of dark matter?
- The universe, scaled to size.
- NASA video of mysterious planet-sized object behind Mercury?
- Waiting for Godot— I mean Higgs… or not.
- Saturday’s impossible eclipse.
- More on ”bullet-proof evidence” of Mars’ ancient waters.
- Watching the skies for Project Bluebeam.
- Alfven waves of El Sol.
- Massive eruption in Ecuador, sans Van Halen.
- A new, ancient mystery in Jerusalem limestone.
- Fighting heat with ice shields.
- Turbine, turbine burning bright.
- 80,000 year-old bedding.
- Tainted water linked to fracking.
- Cyclones linked to earthquakes.
- The death of the Dead Sea.
- Planet warps Beta Pictoris system.
- The honey-bee brain.
- Unlocking the secrets of penguin diving.
- Printing space station parts in zero g.
- Under a dark cloud?
- The watchers of evolution…
- The 8ft. iphone speaker and the first electric, bulletproof auto.
- Predicting the future, proving difficult to… prove.
- The quantum effects in photosynthesis… Schrödinger’s Khat?
- Disabled Phobos-Grunt is a non-threat…”unless it falls on your head”.
- Searching the planets in 3-D.
- Terraforming ‘shell worlds‘. What do you hear when held up to your ear…
- Human intelligence, humbled.
- Who you calling ‘shrimp’? Meet Earth’s first top primordial predator.
- Study shows yawns more contagious around family.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… autonomous tower- bots (this time w/video).
Thanks to GT and RPJ!
Quote of the Day:
“Observation in atomic physics has shown that subatomic particles have no meaning as isolated entities, but can only be understood as interconnections between the preparation of an experiment and the subsequent measurement.”