May the best meme win.
- Cracking the Cosmic puzzle: are physicists up to the task? Or maybe they should just listen to Jacques.
- Poo-flinging chimps may have sparked intelligence —yet Internet trolls disprove that theory.
- New discovery pushes back H. Sapiens Exodus out of Africa.
- Brain injuries: Mostly undesirable, though sometimes they can endow you with superpowers.
- 1st amateur photo of another solar system?
- 10 Unsolved Martian mysteries —Sorry Richard, Cydonia ain’t included.
- Martian parrots? Two ‘researchers’ claim they can see remains of structures on the Red Planet.
- Ray Bradbury’s analog heart is warming up to e-books.
- Gumby + Robot = Gumbot.
- Witchcraft + Spontaneous Human Combustion = Fuuuuuuu….
- Dan Mitchell’s horrific encounters with the mysterious Harlequin [Part 1] [Part 2]. Warning: contains demon clowns.
- The Psychology of the Paranormal: Magonia reviews Tony Jinks’ book [Amazon US & UK].
ProbingInvestigating the Donna & Clayton Lee abduction case.
- Cumberland Spaceman photographer dies.
- El Moncayo: Animal mutilations in Spain.
- Red pill of the day: NASA wants a washing machine for the ISS. The Right Stench?
Thanks Levitating Cat.
Quote of the Day:
“With school turning out more runners, jumpers, racers, tinkerers, grabbers, snatchers, fliers, and swimmers instead of examiners, critics, knowers, and imaginative creators, the word `intellectual,’ of course, became the swear word it deserved to be. You always dread the unfamiliar.”
Ray Bradbury ~Farenheit 451