To start off your day you could do worse than viewing a few monuments.
- Dutch researcher has created a virus with the potential to kill half of the planet’s population.
- The certainty of memory has its day in court.
- HIV/Aids: Why were the campaigns successful in the West? Another view here.
- Crematorium to convert body heat into electricity?
- Cloud computers as residential boilers.
- Mexican archaeologists have discovered at Mayan ruin another reference to 2012 in a carved fragment.
- Largest Tesla coils ever will recreate natural lightning.
- Fungi: Another tool in bacteria’s belt?
- Timothy syndrome and autism.
- Tattoo artist sued after he inks a giant turd onto his ex-girlfriend’s back.
- Alzheimer’s: Deep brain stimulation reverses disease.
- An aether by any other name?
- Physicist’s crowd-sourcing philosophy gains traction in the classroom.
- Banishing consciousness: the mystery of anaesthesia.
Quote of the Day:
It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea.
Robert Anton Wilson