“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
- 2011’s final eclipse.
- 200,000 year-long die-off.
- 42,000 year-old fish tale.
- The rocks of Gondwana?
- Life beyond Earth.
- Studying Mars’ methane.
- Rebuild your brain.
- History of the Western Wall– rewritten?
- Artifacts on asteroid?
- The origin of asteroids.
- The icy finger of death— w/ video.
- The Higgs Boson remains elusive… presuming it exists.
- CO2’s effect on climate change, examined.
- Oxygen and the mystery of the Earth’s core.
- Invisible in a nano-tube forest.
- Planning the world’s largest marine reserve down under.
- Do cosmic rays come from superbubbles?
- Oil sands reveal nearly complete Pleiosaur.
- Nazis and UFOs.
- Were you an early adapter?
- This week’s proof of the coming robot uprising… ’bot-guards and bug’bot armies.
Quote of the Day:
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”