I’m late and it’s now Thursday, but somewhere in the world it’s still Wednesday.
- Brilliant read: entoptic imagery & altered states of consciousness.
- Explore Utah petroglyphs with Graham Hancock.
- Study suggests a fetus can sense its mother’s psychological state.
- Research shows synaesthesia has evolutionary benefits.
- A small boy’s vivid memories may be evidence of reincarnation.
- Travelers tales of magical displays in medieval India.
- Botanists discover a remarkable orchid that flowers only at night.
- Swedes create light from absolute nothingness.
- Their inspiration may be saunas and flying saucer hotels.
- Texas witness observed triangle UFO while watching ‘military chase’.
- Wow. The view from Chajnantor Plateau in the Chilean Andes.
- Astronomers describe a black hole, without the USS Palomino.
- Search for alien life is too focused on Earth-like planets.
- Could the faerie of folklore really exist?
- An antlered Atlantean: “And hast thou slain the Peryton?”
- Archaeologists uncover Pictish seat of power in Scottish village.
- Shot by an arrow, Oetzi the Iceman also smashed an eye in fall.
- Prehistoric cave lion bones reveal big cat’s diet.
Muchas gracias Red Pill Junkie.
Quote of the Day:
I believe a leaf of grass is no less than the journey-work of the stars.
~ Walt Whitman