“Ocean is more ancient than the mountains, freighted with the memories and dreams of time.”
- Ice domes from Europa’s oceans.
- Atmosphere on Saturn’s Rhea.
- Volcanoes, metorites and dinosaurs… a lethal combination.
- Upgrading the LHC.
- Open source science, courtesy of Sydney University.
- Turning light into electricity with plasmonics.
- Light from air.
- Space… the museum exhibit.
- The acorn worms of life.
- Antarctica’s frozen mountains, finally explained.
- US Satellite hacking remains ‘unexplained’.
- Palm-sized supercomputer.
- The return of Shenzhou.
- The moon, elevated.
- Runaway stars– the ultimate rejection.
- Affordable water sterilization, courtesy of plasma.
- Waterproof, spray-on iphone case.
- Black Rhinos go the way of the dodo.
- Skin from 1.9 milllion year-old skeleton.
- A nest of baby dinosaur fossils.
- X-ray scanners in U.S. airports banned in Europe.
- Magnetic cows?
- Keeping the city cool via with giant ice cube.
- Alaska dig unveils 1000-year-old belt buckle.
- Does fracking lead to earthquakes?
- Parkinson’s linked to industrial solvent.
- Archaeologists unearth Mayan kitchen.
- This week’s evidence of the coming robot uprising… robo-snake.
Thanks to GT & RPJ!
Quote of the Day:
“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.”