“ In my experience, there’s no such thing as luck…”
- Giant planets in early solar system, exiled.
- Giant sunspot aimed at third rock from the sun. No worries.
- Giant asteroid going 30,000 mph 200K miles overhead passes without incident– w/ video.
- Evidence of a magnetic moon. That’s no moon…
- The force will be with you… always.
- New evidence of an electric universe?
- A glimpse of instellar clouds from the Big Bang.
- An 1830s computer?
- Hunting aliens by the light. Just don’t expect help from the White House.
- The first tiny stars.
- Is language a mutation?
- ‘X-rated’ journey to the center of the Earth.
- A guide to the future.
- Sydney’s stromatolites under threat.
- Newly discovered albino spider.
- Fracking contaminates aquifer.
- Aging process, altered.
- More on the e-cat and cold fusion.
- The upside to an ELE.
- A conversation about NDEs.
- Satellites reveal castles of Libya’s ‘lost cities’.
- Giant, amoebas from the deep, with video.
- China’s Area 51.
- Black holes and the Large Hadron Collider.
- The “most toxic falling satellite, ever”, straight outta Russia.
- Are plants social?
- Brian Greene’s. Fabric of the Cosmos– now online at PBS.
- Submarines utilize quantum technology.
- Excess neurons revealed in Autistic brains.
- The waters of Mars… underground.
- Returning to the mountains of the deep.
- Urban beehives.
- Petri meat.
- U.S delays controversial oil pipeline.
- Farmer finds 3.4 million dollar meteorite.
- Devil’s face revealed in Italian fresco.
- Here he comes to save the day!
- Rubidium and the anti-climax machine.
- This week’s evidence of the ‘bot revolution… Honda-bot aka ‘Asimo’.
Danke to GT, RPJ, Perceval and SM Moulder.
Quote of the Day:
“Who’s the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?”