Time for elevenses?
- Bigelow Ranch extraterrestrial battle rumour exposed.
- Philip Coppens reviews Paul Davies’ paper: ‘Footprints of alien technology’.
- Is the solar system littered with alien artefacts?
- The strange tale of Hitler’s Jewish psychic.
- Vegetative people may be conscious and aware.
- Gilgamesh, a new interpretation.
- No Rhino, no more.
- Mike Clelland talks with Jeff Kripal (Amazon US/UK) about UFOs, comic books, synchronicity, the Fatima event of 1917, Christopher Knowles, Whitley Strieber and owls.
- LSD and the great beyond. Deathbed interview with Timothy Leary.
- What are the odds of your existence?
- The strange case of the man who took 40,000 ecstasy pills in nine years.
- William Burroughs and the strange demise of London’s first espresso bar.
- Researchers to build Babbage Analytical Engine.
- The longest photographic exposures in history.
Thanks to Greg, Rick and RPJ
Quote of the Day:
He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.